Heders offers trenchless installation of communication and network systems with the method of horizontal directional drilling (HDD).
New technology, a large fleet and specialized equipment allow us to solve a lot of engineering problems without traditional destruction and trenching.
HDD technology allows the customer to achieve the optimization of such basic indicators as:
- time – reduction of construction time by using high-tech drilling facilities at a high speed of penetration 5 times or even more.
- funds – reduction of the financial costs of construction due to:
- a significant reduction in the number of earthmoving equipment involved in the process of building a pipeline as well as the reduction of the number of special equipment and labour-power;
- reduction of the risk of accidents;
- the fact that no external energy resources are required to carry out the works as the drilling systems are fully autonomous;
- the fact that no dewatering of high groundwater is required;
- the fact that some types of high-cost work are excluded, for instance shore stabilization, underwater engineering, explosions, loosening of tight soil and others;
- the fact that no expenditures to restore the damaged sections of roads and railways, green zones and objects of urban infrastructure are required;
- Ecology – preservation of a natural landscape and ecological balance in the places of work, no technogenic impacts on flora and fauna or erosion of the bottom of basin sediments are experienced.